What you can expect from our company
- An ethical and highly supportive employer.
- We’re focused on enabling our consultants to become the best connected recruiters in their market sectors. This is central to the value proposition for our clients and candidates - clients use our services because we have connections to high quality talent they can’t easily access; candidates use our services because we can present them with great career opportunities.
- Very high levels of incoming client enquiry
- A recruitment firm which is deeply embedded in the engineering industry:
- We established the “Australian Engineering Career Network” on LinkedIn which has grown to be the largest Australian LinkedIn Group focused on engineering careers. We provide regular advice and information for Group members relevant to job seeking and careers in the engineering sector. We also run a second LinkedIn Group, the “Australian Engineers Mentoring Group Hosted by Australia Wide Engineering Recruitment” where we aim to link up experienced engineers to act as mentors for junior engineers.
- Since 2008 we have distributed our “Engineering & Technical Recruitment Market Commentary” each quarter to around 28,000 candidates and client contacts. The commentary gives our specialist consultant’s views on how each of the main engineering / technical recruitment markets we operate in are performing.
- We are perceived by the media as being experts in engineering recruitment and careers. In recent years our views have been published by The Australian, The Herald Sun, The Sydney Morning Herald, BRW and ABC Radio News.
- A highly stable consulting team - our employees have been with us for an average of 10 years. This gives us a great edge in maintaining client and candidate relationships.
- A generous base salary plus the opportunity to earn performance based quarterly bonuses.
- We’ll encourage and fund relevant continued professional development.
- You’ll receive your birthday day off and we’ll pay for half of any gym membership you may have.
What we want from our consultants
- To ultimately become the best connected recruiter in their market sector.
- To provide a genuinely consultative service to our clients and candidates. We recognise that we need to invest in relationships and providing expert advice is an area we can provide great value.
Who do we look for?
- We are looking for people who have experience to draw upon so they can consult with our clients. This experience may have been gained within a technical area or the recruitment industry.
- People who are well connected
- High levels or ethics and a focus on delivering quality outcomes for our clients and candidates.
- Achievement drive, determination and persistence.
- Ideas, candidates, our time with colleagues
- Our consultants all work with cloud based systems such as Jobadder and Google Apps for Work. We prefer to use Google Chromebooks because they’re fast and all we need is a web browser.
Where are the opportunities?
- In our offices in Mount Waverley in Melbourne and Sydney CBD.
- You will be assigned to one of our specialist practices to build your networks and deliver high quality outcomes.
- We also have openings in our sister companies, Australia Wide Labour Hire and Australia Wide Office Staffing.
If you’re interested in an initial discussion, contact our Managing Director Stephen Noble on 03 9847 6500 or
Ready to discuss your recruitment needs?
Please call us today or complete our form below and we’ll call you back.