A highly connected team of contract specialists
Trying to find the perfect candidate for that important project, leave cover or spike in demand can be a real challenge. Not only are you under time pressure to fill the position, you also need access to high calibre people that have the relevant industry experience, and offer the right cultural fit.
With many years of supplying contract engineers, drafters, technology and technical staff, our team of specialist consultants tap into a huge network of qualified contacts, so those crucial roles can be filled with the right people. Australia Wide Engineering Recruitment are committed to only searching for candidates that have the experience, skill set and potential, to make a valuable contribution to your business.
Whatever your business, we can help
Our expertise in contract hiring covers a wide range of roles and industries including:
- Engineering Contractors – Mechanical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Electrical, Software, Civil, Structural, Mining, Environmental, Chemical, Process, Project and Production.
- Technology Contractors – Business Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, Network & Security, Project Managers, Support, DBAs and CTO/CIO.
- Drafting Contractors – Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Civil, Structural, Building Services, Architectural. Drafting packages include AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor, Altium, CATIA, Solid Edge, Revit, Microstation, 12D and Civil 3D.
- Technical Professionals – Purchasing, Planning, Technical Writing, Quality and OH&S.
Why it makes sense to hire contractors
- Flexibility – you can hire as and when you need them.
- Cost effectiveness – you only pay for the hours the contractor works.
- Access to a new skill set – with contractors bringing specialist skills into your organisation as you need them.
- Long-term employment prospects – with the opportunity to assess contractors as potential permanent employees.
- Reduced administration & risk – we take care of all the administrative elements of the assignment.
Contractor management – leave the administration to us
Quite often, our clients identify an independent contractor to undertake an assignment.
In this instance we will be more than happy to engage the contractor and manage the administrative aspects of the role, such as payroll and the additional statutory and compliance requirements. We simply send you a weekly invoice for the hours that the contractor has worked.
Ready to discuss your contractor needs?
Please call us today or complete our form below and we’ll call you back.