We pride ourselves on being selective
You might say our selection criteria is tough. But we believe it enables us to find the most capable candidates.
Our rigorous process involves the following:
- An initial kick-off meeting to get a feel for your business and your recruitment needs.
- Identifying a list of suitable candidates, with the required skill set for the role, through our comprehensive candidate network and targeted advertising channels.
- Inviting candidates to attend an interview, which normally incorporates behavioural based interviewing techniques, designed to give an accurate indication of future performance.
- Recommending a shortlist, forwarding resumes and arranging interviews that suit your schedule.
- Thorough reference checks designed to give clarity on an employees work performance, competencies, achievements and character.
- Offering salary advice, mediating offers, informing all candidates of the outcome and providing a follow up service.
Skills assessment and psychological testing can be arranged as required.
A word on our Client Care Program
Our job is not done once a candidate has been sourced for your business. Indeed, even after the recruitment process has come to an end, we shall begin a post-placement Client Care Program, which prompts us to regularly follow up candidate performance with you during the early stages of employment.
We care about our candidates
Connecting well with our candidates has always been central to the success of our business and over the years, many have become clients because of the way we engaged with them. Each of our candidates enjoys a collaborative and courteous relationship with our friendly team of consultants.
We achieve this by:
- Giving each of our candidates accurate details of relevant positions and of their application status.
- Ensuring that our interview and selection techniques comply with current employment and privacy legislation.
- Advising candidates of the outcome of their application as soon as we have assessed their suitability.
- Assisting candidates to enhance their interview techniques, presentation and communication skills.
- Conducting a post-placement follow-up process through telephone contact with the candidate and the candidate’s immediate manager, during the early stages of employment.
Ready to discuss your recruitment needs?
Please call us today or complete our form below and we’ll call you back.